HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US
* All patients must be referred by a health care provider before being scheduled.
* Please check with your insurance carrier that we are in network before scheduling your appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY OF THE VISIT:
* Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time so that you can fill out New Patients Forms, and update your insurance.
* All copays will be collected at the time of the office visit, as per the practice policy.
* Your appointment may last 2 hours.
* Your pupils will be dilated during the appointment for a detailed eye examination, and this may result in blurred vision, so please bring someone with you who can drive you home.
FMLA Forms (up to 3 pages)
The practice charges $30 administrative fee to fill in these forms. It usually takes 15-30 days to fill in such forms. If you require your forms to be filled within 1-2 business days, there will be an additional $30 charge (total fee would be $60).
OTHER FORMS: Different fee schedule will apply depending on the time spent to fill in these forms.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE
Anthem (HMO, Advantage)
Choice Care Network (Humana)
Cigna (HMO, PPO, Flexcare)
Community Health Network (prohealth) Tier 1, gold and silver plan
Indiana Health Network (HMO, PPO, POS)
Suburban Health Organization (CMCS)
St Vincent CMO
Unified Group Services
Insurance participation may change periodically, patients are advised to check with their insurance carriers prior to the office visit.
We require 48 hrs notice for appointment cancellation, otherwise we will charge $40 cancellation/reschedule/no show fee.